Imaqen is a Finnish health-tech company developing new solutions and services to various areas of health care, in particular around early stage cancer detection.
In addition to its product development activities, Imaqen also offers training services, consultation, and products to health care professionals as well as internationalization services to other health-tech companies.
Our growing software team is looking for a
skilled full-stack developer.
We appreciate your skills, energy and positive attitude and offer an interesting job and an invigorating, forward-looking atmosphere of a growing high technology organization. With Imaqen you get to develop new things based on newest technologies.
Our guiding principles are customer satisfaction and overall high quality of our products and services. If the uncompromising push to ever higher quality is one of your prime motivators and you are willing to develop yourself continuously and are not afraid of challenges, we would love to hear from you.
- Have energy and focus on bringing projects to their completion
- Understand customer -driven design
- Have training and work experience in ICT, software in particular
- Are especially interested in application design and development
- Understand the needs and requirements healthcare industry
- Have a good grasp of image processing, preferably medical imaging
- Are a good communicator and are sociable enough to work in a tight small team
- Have some years’ worth of working experience in C, C++, SQL, RESTful API’s etc.
- Have experience in agile development methods
- Have good spoken and written English and preferably Finnish, too
Our location is in Kaisaniemi, in downtown Helsinki.
Interested? Please send your cover letter and CV along with your salary expectations to email@example.com by 31.5.2017.APPLY NOW!